Terms of Service
Effective Date: June 1st, 2021
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using our website or purchasing a subscription. By visiting our site or purchasing from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Terms of Service please contact us at email@example.com.
WILL THESE TERMS CHANGE?
We are continually working to improve our Services, so these Terms may need to change along with the Services. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
WHAT ABOUT MY PRIVACY?
HOW DOES THE GOOD LANE SUBSCRIPTION OR ONE TIME PURCHASE WORK?
The Good Lane offers the following product options.
- One Time Purchase
- Pay Quarterly Subscription Box Membership
- Prepay Annually Subscription Box Membership
One Time Purchase
- One Time Box Purchase: Customer will be immediately billed $130 CAD + tax (as a non-refundable purchase). We charge a flat rate of $15 for shipping. No recurring billing fees will occur. The product listing will include details for the box you are purchasing (i.e. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall box). All one-time boxes are subject to availability.
- General One Time Purchase from The Good Lane Market: You will be billed at the time of check out for the amount listed in your shopping cart, no recurring billing fees will occur.
By purchasing a subscription you agree to the following terms:
- Pay Quarterly Subscription Box Membership: Customer will be immediately billed $99.95 CAD + tax and shipping. This is a non-refundable purchase. Shipping is a flat rate of $15 in Canada and the USA. The product listing will include details on the first box you will receive (i.e. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall box). All seasonal subscription boxes are subject to availability. When you sign up for a seasonal subscription box membership you will receive a box each season. Your credit card on file will be charged $99.95 + tax and shipping recurring every 3 months coinciding with the 1st day of the month of the next billing cycle. (i.e. An order placed on December 10th will be charged immediately and have recurring billing dates for each season thereafter, March 1st, June 1st, September 1st etc.) Seasonal subscriptions must be cancelled prior to the next billing date.
- Prepay Annually Subscription Box Membership: Customer will be immediately billed one payment of $379.81 + tax and shipping. This is a non-refundable purchase. The product listing will include details on the first box you will receive (i.e. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall box). All annual subscription boxes are subject to availability. When you sign up for an annual subscription box membership you will receive a box each season. Your credit card on file will be charged $379.81 + tax and shipping recurring each year on the date of purchase. For example, an order placed on September 15th will have recurring billing date on September 15th each year.
Customers can cancel at any time subject to the time frames noted above. At this time you are not able to pause your subscription.
Seasonal Subscription Billing Date
** Note if you are on a prepay annually subscription you will be billed annually based on your first purchase date (see "Subscription Purchase" section above).
Date Boxes Start Shipping
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
Seasonal and Annual Prepay subscriptions automatically renew. However, you can cancel your Membership anytime subject to the Terms of Service noted above. You may cancel your membership via your account (which is created at purchase) or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You must cancel your subscription prior to the next billing date.
OTHER INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
Warranty Disclaimer: Neither The Good Lane nor its suppliers makes any representations or warranties concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. We (and our suppliers) make no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. Products and services purchased or offered through the Services are provided “AS IS” and without any warranty of any kind from The Good Lane.
Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances and under no legal theory (including, without limitation, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise) shall The Good Lane (or its suppliers) be liable to you or to any other person for (a) any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
Indemnity: To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold The Good Lane, its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to (a) your use of the Services (including any actions taken by a third party using your account), and (b) your violation of these Terms. In the event of such a claim, suit, or action (“Claim”), we will attempt to provide notice of the Claim to the contact information we have for your account (provided that failure to deliver such notice shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligations hereunder).